If you do not possess an test message and someone right-clicks you

Car on est bien élevé :)
Sunxuemei

If you do not possess an test message and someone right-clicks you

Messagepar Sunxuemei » sam. 27 mars 2021 07:03

It could be fun and RuneScape 2107 gold useful! Case in point: Your cutting timber to get 99 woodcut if a guy comes up to request support. If you don't respond they might be curious and examine you. It may say"Please don't disturb me, I'm working for 99 woodcutting." Unless they were complete noobs they would get the message and leave you alone.

Your probably saying:"how do we decide what the exam message states. If your a new player just beginning, then after you create your individual, a message will come up saying Would you like to give an Examination message? Or sumthing like this. There'll be a button that will say: decide later, which means that they will not possess an E-message if they don't visit the examinator. IF your not a new player and need an Examine message just visit the examinator stall. Whats that the examinator stall you inquire: In Draynor village there'll be a stall having a man sitting behind it. Lets call him "The Examinator" shall we? If you want an test message or want to change your present examine message, speak to him. If you don't need an examine messgae in any way, simply tell him.

If you do not possess an test message and someone right-clicks you, there will be no examine option. And please be aware it has a language barrier, even if you write something like::P off you:o noob! Then a message will come up stating: Maybe your message should be a bit longer appropriete. In the end, we do not want people analyzing you to see the words: *swear* you noob! I'm also convinced that people WILL unfortunatly skip the swear blocker, therefore Jagex im afraid must earn a new rule: Report Offensive Examine. I hope you like the thought and support.

I submitted this in official forums also, so if you enjoy the idea, I'd appreciate either a bulge or comment there too. Quick find code is above: EDIT: I think Sal's forums are busier than official now, I haven't gotten 1 reply yet there in over 4 hours... I just got tired of the spamming in the bank, and I figured I'd head buy School RuneScape Gold to rogues' den to fletch, and even Emerald Benedict was spamming the den up about a fall...
I am a salesperson of a game company. Our game company mainly operates a series of games such as NBA 2King. Here you can buy gold coins at a fair price
If you want to know more fun and interesting information in https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k21-Mt.html

Retourner vers « Présentez vous »