In OSRS the material has to be actually interesting

Vous avez besoin d'aide ou des questions ?
Dingbest

In OSRS the material has to be actually interesting

Messagepar Dingbest » lun. 7 sept. 2020 10:11

And in OSRS the content needs to be interesting, because if it doesn't reach at the 75% threshold for votes, the job is moot. But remember that it can not be a new best method to train the skill, otherwise it's to get nerfed because it's more XP/h than the current best method, and individuals who already maxed cry and RuneScape gold whine about the grind they moved by being invalidated. This is literally the only reason I would not say OSRS is unquestionably the match. It is pretty much the greater variant, for game integrity and whatnot.

But the fact there is any updates that ever get added that speed without being exceptionally click-intensive/grindy af, it is not something I would ever be in a position to recommend to a buddy who never player RS back in 07. At least, although in RS3 in RS3 you can afford to be an adult. You have a child/full period job/etc. And can spend 2 hours each day, max matches? With OSRS you're likely to spend weeks getting to foundation 50s, let alone greater. RS3 will allow you to attain the intriguing game content without having to wait.

I never knew this easyscape mentality. Whats my benefit? Oh. Skilling is not enjoyable, click skills are even less so, because the rewards are not there. This achievement hunting mentality should really just stop. Your friends will congratz youpersonally, however you will move on about it and very possibly never gain from it. Runescape is still a grindy af game and all this 200M or 120 or even 99ing a skill will result in what? A pat on the back and a you probably will never wear, because the benefits kick before that.

Worst part is, that ancient or middle level rewards rarely matter since you move beyond them enough. I have been considering before because the rewards you unlock there really matter before game playing Ironmen. Sure if you tryhard enough you'll max before a most important scaper casual, but damn hell this sub-par that everyone can get 20m/h easy ( when they are using a 1b+ worth of gear ) or buy RS gold concentrate so intensively to acquire high xp speeds while skilling ( I can never reach these rates I see posted here or wiki ) But I sure as hell wont be together with even less XP speeds than mainscape.

vonbismark

Re: In OSRS the material has to be actually interesting

Messagepar vonbismark » dim. 10 janv. 2021 15:49

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоlacingcourseинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоlamphouseинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Retourner vers « Aide »