How do you like to spend your free time?

Vous avez besoin d'aide ou des questions ?
Zize55

How do you like to spend your free time?

Messagepar Zize55 » lun. 8 mars 2021 15:27

In recent months, I switched to remote work, because at my production people got sick with coronavirus and I ended up in quarantine and then somehow I became more at home, sometimes I do not have enough live communication, so I spend more and more time on the Internet, but how are you entertaining yourself?

karl47

Re: How do you like to spend your free time?

Messagepar karl47 » lun. 8 mars 2021 17:43

Zize55 a écrit :In recent months, I switched to remote work, because at my production people got sick with coronavirus and I ended up in quarantine and then somehow I became more at home, sometimes I do not have enough live communication, so I spend more and more time on the Internet, but how are you entertaining yourself?

I had the same situation when I was in quarantine, I didn’t have a girlfriend at that time, then it really pissed me off, self-isolating it was very boring and tedious. I entertained myself by communicating with the girls from this site https://vibragame.net/en/private-sex-webcast.html , I really like to communicate with such coquettes, they cheered me up.

Zize55

Re: How do you like to spend your free time?

Messagepar Zize55 » mer. 10 mars 2021 08:12

karl47 a écrit :
Zize55 a écrit :In recent months, I switched to remote work, because at my production people got sick with coronavirus and I ended up in quarantine and then somehow I became more at home, sometimes I do not have enough live communication, so I spend more and more time on the Internet, but how are you entertaining yourself?

I had the same situation when I was in quarantine, I didn’t have a girlfriend at that time, then it really pissed me off, self-isolating it was very boring and tedious. I entertained myself by communicating with the girls from this site https://vibragame.net/en/private-sex-webcast.html , I really like to communicate with such coquettes, they cheered me up.

I agree that you can do anything in quarantine, I liked this site.

Retourner vers « Aide »