His Madden spokesman influencer The Spokesplayer

Vous avez besoin d'aide ou des questions ?
Kingang

His Madden spokesman influencer The Spokesplayer

Messagepar Kingang » ven. 16 avr. 2021 06:56

I really do think FIFA 21's Ultimate Team puts a bit too much emphasis on your squad; a much better player with the identical squad will conquer you, but a much better Madden nfl 21 coins player with a better squad will surely demolish you. With a few cards above 90 bringing prices in the millions, it doesn't necessarily feel entirely fair. But constructing a team that is competitive is addictive, and I am not sure it'd have the same appeal if you could easily add, state, Cristiano Ronaldo to your roster.

I think what the sport needs is a much better suite of manners, particularly for offline play. Squad Battles was helpful for me when I had been learning to play the game, but I compare it to something such as Conquest and Showdown in MLB The Show 21, and I am much more compelled to really use my players offline at those modes than I am to do anything in FIFA 21. There's plenty EA Sports could do this, but it seems like it is placed all of its focus on multiplayer, and left solo play to languish.

However, I must admit, I have gained a greater appreciation for FIFA 21's gameplay now I'm playing at a better benchmark. I still think there are a few huge problems; AI controlled players behave strangely sometimes, and it could be infuriating when you are in an internet situation and a participant refuses to run to a loose ball along with your pass goes completely astray for no rhyme or reason. But I'm playing more like"real football" today, and I even surprised myself when viewing the recent Chelsea and Manchester United Buy Mut 21 coins game in the Premier League, I had been paying more attention to the functions of every player on the pitch and also thinking about how I would be handling each offensive and defensive experience.

Retourner vers « Aide »