I recently changed slayer masters into RuneScape

Car on est bien élevé :)
wfuuopy

I recently changed slayer masters into RuneScape

Messagepar wfuuopy » mar. 8 déc. 2020 03:56

I also do not plan on too much cash as I'd rather have rapid experience. Shilo and monks are one of RuneScape gold the fastest experience-wise, and since it seems that all you care about is the cape, then this ought to be sufficient to you. It took me 4 months, and I have left a great deal of money on them and I have a lot to show for this. Just sayin'... I recently changed slayer masters into the fourth one, the one that lives in Zanaris. I believe her name is Chaeldar? Anyhow, my combat level is 78 and that I was getting bored with the 40 combat guy in Edgeville's tasks. Should I stay with the Edgeville man until I get a little higher, or just stick with Chaeldar? Additionally, using Chaeldar, I got a task of 100 dagannoths. I think they may be a bit too strong for me personally, so is there any suggestions of how to manage them?

In regards to yours slayer queries, the greater level slayer masters are developed for a higher leveled player in mind. So every time you get a more challenging master jobs take longer and therefore are often more difficult, although saying this you do not need to get a new job as often as you will get more of one monster to slay per job. Thus its really up to you weather or not you stick to Chaeldar or maybe not. Is it worth spending the extra cash on meals for a harder task? Can your new job give better drops? Its just a matter of taste.

For slaying dagannoths that you could bring some prayer potions and utilize either the shield from magic or protect from ranged prayer, or to get complete protection you could kill dagannoths from the chaos tunnels and use the protect from ranged prayer since these ones just use ranged attacks. Also some people like to use a cannon to kill dagannoths, but there's the risk of losing your cannonballs if you die, although you could bring a friend and they could look after your gravestone in the event of death.

Fundamentally im doing slayer alot on my zerker pker atm level 65 im leveling pretty fast just need to have an idea how slayer is without a high attack. For a 100 or so slash bonus, so far I have all of the equipment listed apart from flame cape and slayer helm and npcs like blue dragons etc are pretty simple. I just want confirmation that I can take these slayer tasks with some ease with 60 assault.

Okay, so basically, I want to receive 3 99's, they're Agility, Strength and Fishing. My Questions: 1.) 2.) Do you believe I should get Strength via Slayer or Camping. I may switch this ability and wait for it to get fishing together with Blake. It'll be a melee skill however. I have complete guthans, torags, karils, whip, rune defender, dragon boots plus I still have 10m left over. 3.) Should I get fishing quickly or if I take my time and buy rs3 gold make as much cash as I could from it.

buxaly

Re: I recently changed slayer masters into RuneScape

Messagepar buxaly » mar. 23 févr. 2021 13:16

If you are interested in how you can earn money on the Internet doing what you love then here is the first option that comes to mind of course sports betting because in the world of gambling sports betting is very reliable and when choosing the best bookmaker https://topbetting.in/ipl-betting-tips/ you won't be too worried, I wish you good luck.

Retourner vers « Présentez vous »