2K is much from NBA basketball

Car on est bien élevé :)
Amerzone

2K is much from NBA basketball

Messagepar Amerzone » mer. 3 juin 2020 04:04

For it to be a true simulation, they just don't have great enough off ball motion or intelligent enough defensive rotations/schemes. You might be able to replicate realistic stats that is fine if that is what you need but you are not gont great representations of groups plays in there.I do not really realize what you're saying. I am saying 2K does not have smart basketball play built into Buy 2K MT to be a true simulation. Players don't split shooters if their teammates rotate over, bumping in the corner on pick and rolls does not work well, etc.. You can make players perform similarly but 2K doesn't have smart enough AI to make it actually resemble NBA basketball.

Fun games don't simulate the expertise that is specific, they emulate exactly what it is like. If it was sensible, no one would like 2K. But myleague is put in by them and made literally everything tunable down. You could spend hours yet it useless when the AI is crap. If their goal was to ensure it is not realistic they ought to take those settings out and make NBA 2K20 better. 2K is much from NBA basketball, it is basically emulating but some people wish to play NBA games that are legit.

NBA 2K20play is indeed broken it does not honestly matter anyhow. You may literally average a quadruple double with Tacko Fall on HoF difficultly in MyLeague.That is since stature matters way too much in NBA 2K20. I made a max height centre and it doesn't matter what you are. You can find every rebound and get post baskets all match. Comp centers are just 6'10 or 6'11 if you're reffering to the my career stuff. Once I get a open lane on my max height maximum weight Glock I laugh my ass off and he sets a soft buttocks layup despite the fact his armpits are above the rim.

There's much wrong with 2K but I'd say NBA 2K20play is very solid.It was solid 3-4 years back the last time that they made any significant changes to the AI. In my opinion they failed to adapt to the modern NBA. Three outside is not the standard for teams today, centers stand around in the mid century way a lot in NBA 2K20, a lot of shooters cut during a fastbreak when they should be standing in the corner. Because that offense runs they have/had 5 out but patched out it. It is dumb as fuck not or it makes teams work like their real life counter parts.

If they put splitting the shooters (along with other smart rotational schemes) to NBA 2K20 and NBA 2K21 MT have the centers not stick to their man so much and focus more on the rim security it would not be a problem.they can not even mend fastbreak shield lmfao AI on a fastbreak with somebody on them is obviously a layup. Defenders on ball iq signifies nothing. If the ballhandler dribbles close to a 2nd defender after abandoning his or her guy that AI will always always reach in to get a foul. Then there's the fact AI displays offball they set the screen in the incorrect spot and never work cause the man cuts before the screen is put. There's so much wrong especially when I play myleague and do rebuilds the problems stand out more.

vonbismark

Re: 2K is much from NBA basketball

Messagepar vonbismark » mer. 2 sept. 2020 13:40

vonbismark

Messagepar vonbismark » sam. 3 oct. 2020 08:54

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vonbismark

Messagepar vonbismark » mer. 6 janv. 2021 08:36

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоlacingcourseинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоlamphouseинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Retourner vers « Présentez vous »